SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Senior Account Executive (SAE) All-Star Career Move Description:
In order to successfully compliment our bold international expansion strategy, we’ll need to add a number of extraordinary account service executives to our management team. One is Senior Account Executive. If you have a passion for celebrities, entertainment, sports, or music and the desire to accelerate your career growth on a global platform, we would like to begin an exploratory conversation right away.
Let me give you a sense of what is happening over the next two years and the leadership role the Senior Account Executive needs to play:
- Establish a global account service vision and philosophy. Our growth demands a strong Senior Account Executive who can implement our client service strategies and lead efforts with multiple clients.
- Strengthen and upgrade the internal and external project flow. We not only need someone to be our SAE on U.S. and international related service challenges, but also someone who can guide our thinking on how best to structure account service across brands and agencies.
- Take a lead role in internal sales growth. Our recent financial success provides us a number of significant new business acquisition opportunities. The Senior Account Executive needs to drive these activities and at times in concert with our business development team. Building new business from current business is one of the cornerstones of our long term growth and success.
- Lead, manage and execute high profile contracts working with some of the most famous celebrities in the world.
What you’ll be doing:
Our new Senior Account Supervisor plays an equally critical role supporting our growth and building our global organization on multiple fronts. Expanding our service capability internationally is a key part of this ensuring your account team is performing at peak levels.
What you’ll need:
You would need to have three years or more of consumer marketing experience and a track record of self motivation, strong client leadership skills along with excellent written and verbal skills. A firm grasp on the latest in celebrity news, trends & gossip is important. The ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, agency environment is a must.
*Burns is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital or veteran status.
Employee Benefits at Burns:
- Health insurance
- Flexible healthcare spending account
- Dental insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Matching safe harbor contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Flex work hours year round
- Summer hours/additional summer vacation days
- Floating holidays plus additional vacation last week of the year
Burns matches celebrities with brands…
Burns works with the most famous celebrities in the world.
We are a celebrity marketing agency expert in the worlds of celebrity and pop culture — who’s hot, who’s not, and how to use celebrity across the entire marketing mix.
Brands and agencies hire Burns to help deliver their most important messages to their most important audiences from brand positioning to product launches to global campaigns, to drive affinity, sales, share, profit and brand fame.
Burns provides counsel and insight on how to best utilize entertainment and sports celebrities, music and properties to benefit your brand. While agents, managers, publishers and record labels represent a small number of celebrities, Burns represents you the buyer.
Our point of difference is the Burns Celebrity Vault—a proprietary, one-of-a-kind celebrity database developed over 40 years. The celebrity vault contains confidential fee and celebrity lifestyle information and much more. This information provides a crucial edge over the competition for Burns clients selecting a celebrity who meets and exceed business objectives.
Companies such as Novartis, Discover Card, Ford, Unilever, AOL, AFLAC & Dr. Pepper Snapple Group have made Burns their celebrity agency of choice. Burns clients have also included almost every major ad agency & public relations firm.